Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

BBQ At Mitzi's

Mitzi & Russ moved recently to a new home in Idaho. Brandon took the evening off so we could join everyone for a BBQ there.

The boys always have to get a ride on Dodger when they are at Grandma & Grandpa's house! They are lined up and can't wait! It's so cute.

Hayden saying "Yee-Haw!"
Willie giving his best "Yee-Haw!"

Cooper wouldn't say it, but it was so funny (he is actually relaxing his legs in this picture) almost the whole time his legs were crunched up like a jocky... he just wouldn't relax. Cooper is such a sweet boy.


Paisley giving Aunt Kristin her classic cheesy smile.

The trio played in the dirt a lot. Hayden, Cooper, and Will are cousins and were all born in 2009... they're gonna be good buds.

BBQ time... and it was yummy!

I'm giving Emmy a bottle :)


Then Russ got out PJ and said I should try riding him. I've only ridden a horse once and it was 12 years ago!   Can you see the nervous look on my face? I'm trying to get up and Russ warns me not to kick him so I was super paranoid after that that PJ would get spooked and drag me around.

Thank goodness that didn't happen! Russ had to push me up and he gave me a hard time about being short. Russ gave me some lessons and I totally fell in love with PJ... he is such a sweet horse! I wanted to take him home. He does everything you want him to... :)

Willie hung out and watched Mama ride PJ and waited for his turn.

Willie and his Aunt Kristin

Tiff and Jon... Hayden is their cute little boy, and they're expecting another boy in Sept.

Aunt Tiff & Emmy

Aunt Crystal & Paisley... Crystal and Travis have Cooper, and they are expecting a little girl in the fall sometime too... not sure what month she is due.


Willie got his turn on the big horse with Grandpa leading him around.

My cowboy... I like watching Brandon on a horse... :) I told him we need to get our own horses someday. I'm not a dog or a cat person, but I could definitely be a horse lover. We played a game of croquet and I was dead last. I'm terrible at that game.

The 3 boys laid down to watch a movie in the basement while we played cards upstairs. Brandon and I left with our kids at 12:30 and it is an 1 1/2 drive home... we were all so tired and got home at 2am!!! But it was worth it... we had a great time. We didn't have Baylee, Abbee or Kalyssa this time, so we'll have to go see them again soon when we have all 6 kids.

Jun 2, 2012