Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Post Christmas Dessert

We had a post Christmas party with my family the day after Christmas. We all had dessert and opened presents AGAIN. :) I made Raw Apple Cake with hot butter sauce on top... it was super delicious!!!

Nate, Sam, Tony, and Brandon played Tetris Link.

Baylee & Emmy

Mom & Lorenzo

Samantha & Paisley... Sam is due with her baby in a couple weeks! Whew!

Grandma Becky & Grandpa Lorenzo got the girls a new Wii game, the twins an outfit...

...and Willie a CAT bulldozer. Haha... Everyone knows what makes Will happy... tractors, tractors, and more tractors. 

Mary and Nate take care of Emmy...

...until she cries, then I get her back. :) 
I made my Mom this craft that has pictures of all her grand kids on it with extra room for the new additions that are coming next year and in the future (but no more from me!).

When I tucked Will into bed that night, he wanted to have his new bulldozer right next to him. He only does that with his most favorite toys. I'll have to tell my Mom that he did that... it will make her happy.

Dec 26, 2011