Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

The 2nd Attempt

Emmy has been able to climb out of her crib for awhile now, but Paisley couldn't. They are 2 1/2 so I decided to take off the side rail on Emmy's crib today, and bring in the one toddler bed we have for Paisley. I tried this 6 months ago, and it did NOT go well!

Nap time was just as it was before... I hear them playing, I bust threw the door to startle them, "GET IN BED!", they drop their toys, and immediately jump back into bed... over and over. Then after 2 hours, I just let them free, and Emmy tries to tell me, "I woke up!" - "No. You never went to SLEEP!" Lol.

Now its bedtime, and they slept just fine. Didn't get out of bed once. Probably cause they are exhausted from no nap. 

Emmy loves how easy it is to get in and out of her crib, and Paisley has been excited about her toddler bed all day. I guess I'll pick my battles. If they don't get a nap it's not the end of the world, as long as they don't give me trouble at bedtime, I'm good. :)

Mar 24, 2014