Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Summer's Photo Shoot

My niece Summer (Oh gosh! My GREAT niece, Summer...) is 1 month old today. Samantha came over so we could try to get some cute pictures of Summer for her birth announcements. Sam brought over a basket and some flowers.

Summer isn't sleeping in this one, she actually just blinked and it turned out so sweet.

Summer wasn't happy for a lot of the time. She wanted Sam to hold her, but when she'd play an audio of running water on her phone it seemed to help and I was able to snap some pictures of her not crying. :)


I love LOVE this one! This is a pot I have in my living room. She fit snug in there playing the part of a single flower... and I'm surprised it didn't tip over! She sat there solid and sleeping soundly in it. We had no problem keeping her asleep in this pot.

Summer is so cute. Sam and I were both so happy we got a few good shots that will hopefully turn out cute on some announcements! I'm so glad Sam let me take the photos for her... it was a lot of fun!

Feb 17, 2012