Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Kalyssa's Slumber Party

Kalyssa is turning 8 years old in 3 days. I let her have a slumber party with a few friends to celebrate.

Shaylee, Taylee, Briley, Kalyssa & the Twins

Kalyssa wanted to open her presents first thing!

We busted out the nail polish stash! They got really creative with their nails and some wanted my help...


...and they helped each other.

They played house and Kalyssa was expecting. I'm not sure how I feel about this. :o/ I guess I've been pregnant for most of the last 3 years and its part of the being-a-Mom process.

They ate pizza and are always pulling funny faces.

Just Dance 3 Wii contest.

Settling down for a movie and popcorn... so I thought! That lasted 30 minutes... 

Wrestling and doggie piles started!!!

Shaylee wasn't in the mood, or she was just tired like me. She continued to watch the movie with sunglasses on. They were up until 1:30 being kind of loud. I finally put them all in Kalyssa's bedroom, situated their beds, shut the door, turned on the fan in my room to drowned out the laughter and got some sleep. They all said they didn't go to sleep until 5 am... which I totally believe!

Feb 17, 2012