Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Kind of Funny

William ran out of Baylee's bedroom today crying and seemed really freaked out! I've never seen him act like that. I picked him up and he pointed to Baylee's room. I went to see what was in there and saw this monkey lying on the floor waving its arms and making noises. lol... he knocked it off the shelf with some books.

Will has never seen such a toy and it scared him to death! I wish I could've seen his face when it happened. He wouldn't go near it for a minute while I showed him there was a button on the back to make it move, then he got brave enough to show Ryder...

...and he drug it around the house with the yarn leash Baylee tied around it's neck. :)

Apr 14, 2011