Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Popsicle Stick Snowflakes

I had a bunch of popsicle sticks, paint, glitter and pom poms in my craft box. Me, Kalyssa and Will had an itch to craft... so we made snowflakes.

Kalyssa hung her's above her bed.

I made Will a triangle as a Christmas tree, and he decided how he wanted to decorate it.

Its a cute ornament Willie!

He asked if he could help me paint my snowflakes cause he absolutely loves to paint. I wasn't sure if I wanted him to, then he said I needed to share and take turns. LOL. He wins. He painted this whole snowflake for me and I touched up the edges he missed. :)

I spray painted mine with silver glitter.

All done!
I saw this snowflake idea on Pinterest a few weeks ago. I think they used jumbo sticks, but I just used what I had on hand. One snowflake is my own design... I'm so proud! Hehe.

Dec 12, 2012