Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

12 Days of Christmas

I'm super excited its December 13th! Finally!

My hidden stash of fun.

I'm doing the 12 Days of Christmas for Brandon. I've never done it before and I've been ready and waiting for awhile now... just counting down the days when I can start having fun with it. Brandon loves presents and surprises. Kind of like a kid ;O) ...so he should really enjoy this. They are simple, inexpensive gifts, but required a lot of clever thought and planning to make each gift coordinate with the number of that day.

I know the 12 Days of Christmas actually starts on Christmas Eve through Epiphany, BUT I want my 12 Days to start on the 13th and end on the 24th. So last night, I hid his first little gift inside his boots with a little tag that read, "On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me...". When he put them on this morning, he found the present and brought it to me and said with a glare, "What is this?" I told him to just open it, I've had this done long before we said we weren't buying each other gifts this year.

The story behind his glare: It's going to be a TOUGH Christmas since we're closing on a new house this month, and I expected that would be the case and planned this way in advance so not to break our Christmas budget or our 'no gifts for each other' rule.
{{wink wink}}

Then he text me at 9:00am... "Your freakin amazing!"

I knew he'd like this.

Dec 13, 2012