Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

New Job For Jen

I'm really excited to be a part of this new team. Brandon works with a guy who started a website called myrecipemagic.com. Its really new and isn't open to the public for submitting recipes until January 7th. I've had the privilege of being some of the first to add recipes of my own to his website before anyone else. No recipes will be duplicated. Because of the work volume, he has added about 18 people on a "Quality Assurance" team. Our job is to edit, calculate nutritional facts, check for quality of photos and that the verbiage makes sense, and publish each recipe that has been submitted to the website. There is so much work to do, and the beauty of it for me is that I can do it from home, do as much or as little as I want, and do it whenever its convenient for me... and it pays pretty well. Big Bonus!

We'll see how big the website gets. Its expected to be huge. I feel really blessed to be involved, and make a little money doing something so fun. I love recipes and food! Haha.