Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Happy Mother's Day

LOL... I found this picture on my camera. Brandon took it before he brought me breakfast in bed for Mother's Day. It's my favorite breakfast on the the planet... he knows I'm crazy over my Almond Oat Blenders cereal. And the fruit was a nice touch. Will walked into my bedroom first and the twins followed, he said "Saprise! Happy Mudder's Day!" I sat up in bed and tried to wake up. Brandon gave me my awesome breakfast... Will handed me my present (New running shoes... my old ones have a few holes in them). The kids jumped on the bed with me and I shared my grapes with them and I ate cereal... it was a wonderful way to start my day! Thank you Honey!

My extended family is here for dinner. I making some red hot sauce for the carne asada. To change it up a bit... Brandon and I are making a Mexican dinner for everyone. I have to throw a t-shirt on when I smash the  peppers and tomatillos. I always splash myself with juice! The red sauce was too hot for Mary and Nate... it was funny.

I planned a little game to see what family knows their Mom/Wife the best. Tony knows Sam best... they won movie candy and 5 redbox movie gift cards. 

Sam, Mom, Me, and Mary
It's also my Mom's 60th birthday in 2 weeks, so Sam baked her a cake for our dessert.

May 12, 2013