Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

A Mother's Day Lunch

I had a date with Kalyssa for a cute Mother's Day lunch with her Achievement Day gals and their mothers at the church.

It was cute... the girls dressed up and did a Mother's Day rap for us.


Then each girl held a letter and read a note. Kalyssa's note to me was so sweet.

And she shared her favorite memory she has with me. She said she loves the memory of her and I singing to her kid CD in the car when she was 3. We laugh about it now, cause Kalyssa was so expressive when she sang the songs.
We ate Subway sandwiches and had desserts with fruit for lunch. They did a how-well-do-you-know-your-mom quiz. Kalyssa got a few questions right but we didn't win. She gave me a cute candy dish with Baby Ruths inside (my favorite candy bar). The stuff they had planned for the moms was real sweet. We had a good time together. 

May 1, 2013