Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Mama's Helper

I took all the drawers out of Baylee's dresser today cause I'm spray painting it a cute turquoise color. 

Will wanted to help me paint, so I asked him if he wanted to unscrew all the handles for me instead. He is more than happy to help whenever he gets the chance to use a screwdriver. He got started right away. :)

I didn't have to help him at all. I sprayed the primer on the dresser while Will worked on the drawers for me. 

My hard working little cowboy is taking a drink break. :)

He was so cute to put the screws in their own pile, and the handles in another pile. 

"I done!" 

I was so proud to have finished he job. It took him awhile to unscrew 24 screws... but he loved it.

Haha... Will is dancing to celebrate. He's awesome. 

May 14, 2013