Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Sledding

Kalyssa and Will were bored this Saturday morning, so we got suited up to play in the snow. It's William's first time in his new snow clothes... he fell and couldn 't get up.















Kalyssa was pulling him around on the sled while they waited for me to find a rope to tie to the back of the 4-wheeler.


We're ready! We called Taylee and Makayla to come sled with us, so they were on their way over. I pulled them out to the pasture to do circles and figure 8's.

Taylee and Kalyssa get their first ride together... they kept yelling, "Faster!" These two would fly off the sled on a turn and would get up laughing ready for more.














I talked Makayla into trying it promising that I'd go slower for her and Will. It was funny cause Willie started off sitting up, but after a few minutes he was completely laying down for the ride. He loved it!


They rode on the 4-wheeler with me while the other 2 had a turn on the sled.

It was a tight squeeze with all 3. Makayla hit the snow pretty hard and scrapped her cheek... she was done ridding after that.


William would push on the gas when I was trying to help the girls get back on the sled... lil' stinker.

Pulling the girls for the last 20 minutes William fell asleep riding on the 4-wheeler with me. I brought him in the house to get his snow clothes off. When I sat him on his changing table he was sitting upright while still asleep. With his beanie over his eyes... it's just lights out for him no matter what. lol.

Mmmm... we ate grill cheese sandwiches with tomato soup.

Jan 14, 2011