Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Lamar's Viewing

Missy and Ryder
We were at Grandpa Lamar's viewing and I didn't even recognize Ryder when I saw him! He's always had such long hair! Missy cut it and he looks like a little boy now instead of a baby. :(
But he looked so so cute with a fohawk... Love it!

Will and Ryder outside.

We're going to miss Grandpa so much. He always had kind words for me and made sure I knew I was a special addition to his family since I married Brandon. I appreciated that so much from him whom I have a lot of respect for.
Brandon said he's lost another one of his heroes. Lamar was a major positive influence in his life. He loved going to Grandma's and Lamar's for lunch and they've talked about farming for hours, just the two of them, over the years. The night before Lamar passed away, we'd been at their house all day, when the night came Brandon didn't want to leave his side in case "grandpa" wanted him to stay. Brandon slept on the bedroom floor next to Grandpa's bed snoring with no pillow or blanket. ;) None of us know how he could fall asleep on the floor like that. Grandpa passed away the next day (June 12th) about 1pm with lots of family there with him. We will miss him.

Jun 14, 2011