Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Jackpot In Heber

We pulled our camp trailer to the Heber Jackpot for Baylee's 2-day lamb show. Almost the whole way there, I was having hard contractions about every 5 to 10 minutes. I was afraid I was starting labor! Once we got there I got out of the truck and walked around. I had one more contraction and then they were gone! Whew! I really didn't want to have these babies in a Heber hospital without my doctor and being far from home and totally unprepared. The truck ride was too bumpy I guess. Brandon's shocks are terrible on his truck, all my contractions and cramping is proof of that. :)


Will played on this dirt pile nearby while everyone unloaded the sheep and steers for the show. Most of Baylee's 4-H club members was here participating in this Jackpot.

Brandon helped Baylee get her lamb ready and clean. Junior Showmanship was first...

Baylee with her lamb, Buddy... waiting for her turn in the arena.

The judge giving Baylee tips. She got 5th place in Showmanship. This judge wanted her to show more confidence and to be relaxed with her lamb.
July 29, 2011

The next day, Baylee showed her lamb again with the same judge, but in the Junior Market Lamb Show. This is were the lamb itself is judged. Baylee's lamb got 4th place.

July 30, 2011