Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Zander's 1st Birthday

I lived in Layton during my teenage years and had 3 girlfriends I was always with... Shara, Lara and Stephanie. We lived on the same street and were the best of friends. Shara passed away when we were 19 years old, but I still try to see her family every once in awhile. The party is at Shara's parents house in Layton. :)

Shara's older sister Kresta has a sweet little boy named Zander. It's his 1st birthday and I got to celebrate with them and meet him for the first time. 
The wind blew out his candle twice, so Kresta just called it good. Victor is trying to get Zander to taste his cake. He didn't get too messy.
I bought Zander this toy drill and Will was showing him how to use it. Zander just ate the screws.

Zander and Kalyssa

Kresta & Zander, Me & Will

Kalyssa is the photographer and about cut off Rob and Kresta's heads...

This is Lara! I've missed her!!! It's probably been at least 4 years since I've seen her. She joined the Coast Guard a long time ago and lives in Virginia now. She flew to Utah for Zander's birthday party. She's still the same ol' Lara I grew up with... gotta love her!

Shara and Kresta's parents... Debbie & Rob.

After I left Rob & Debbie's house I drove a few houses down to see my old house that my Dad built for our family before my parents were divorced. Sooo many great memories in this house! It looks different now with the trees and fence around it. I think that is Stephanie's old house in my dirty side mirror... :) I forgot how beautiful this neighborhood is.

May 12, 2011