Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Tractor Ride

I'm driving behind Brandon and Will in the tractor and snapped this picture. I wish I could've gotten more, but my camera battery died. We are headed to a field nearby. We only had William Friday and Saturday night, and Brandon had so much ground to work, so me and Will rode with him both nights. I love being with Brandon in a tractor somewhere at sunset. Now that we have a little break from the rain and floods it was finally time to get some fields ready to plant corn soon. It's about a month late this year cause of the weather we've had. I couldn't wait to go for a ride, and I finally had the chance.
I'm sad that my days of going with Brandon are numbered. The twins will be here soon and it would be too hard to try to take our 3 tiny kids with us for a ride. That means less time with Brandon in the months that he works long hours if I can't ride with him. But it won't be like that forever. :)

May 13, 2011