Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

30 Weeks

Baby "A" on top picture... it's her spine and she is face down, so her profile isn't showing. Baby "B" is the bottom picture... it's a picture of her face. You can kind of make out her eye sockets and mouth.

I saw Dr. Wood today, but I didn't see a Perinatologist to get a big ultrasound at the Maternal-Fetal Medicine Clinic like I usually do. They wanted to see me again in a month, and I see my OB every two weeks right now. I won't know if the kidney issue with Baby "A" has been resolved until I see the Perinatologist again. So the ultrasound I got today from my OB, we heard the heartbeats and they sound perfect. Baby "A" is still breech, but Baby "B" is head down now. If Baby "A" will turn head down then I won't need a c-section. I don't know what they weigh right now.


How's Mama? My belly measured as if I was 36 weeks pregnant with one baby. I'm having contractions lately where my stomach gets tight all over. I never had early contractions with my other two pregnancies, but my Dr said she isn't worried unless I have 6 contractions within an hour. I'm only having one or two a day... if that. I can't get comfortable to sleep at night. I don't fall asleep until about 1am these days. I'm tired a lot and stay indoors as much as possible to be out of the heat. I'm totally shocked that my feet aren't swollen yet! Yeahy! The twins take up so much room that it's hard to breathe lately. And I get dizzy and have to sit down for most of the morning some days. lol... the miserable list is getting longer, but I don't have much longer until it's delivery time!

July 13, 2011