Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

5K Benefit Run

Me and the twins ran the 5K this morning to raise money for Emily. She needs a liver transplant. Its awesome to know your registration money is helping someone!

My stroller for the twins isn't made for running, so I started the race walking... but after a couple minutes I couldn't help it... I ran the rest of the way. The small wheels made it twice as hard to push, but whatever, my own personal rule has always been "No walking during a race!" I could push them with one hand and run on the side. I had to keep switching sides... I think my chest and arms are going to be sore. :)

We finished at 31:33. It was cool having my twins with me... their first race ever.

They were both so cute talking to people as we passed them, Paisley bouncing her legs the whole time... I think she got a work out too. Lol. Emmy kept looking up at me and smiling with the wind blowing her hair and eating Fruit Loops. They liked racing with Mama.

Sept 22, 2012