Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

My New Niece!

Mary had her baby this morning at 6:06 am. She weighed 6lbs 14oz and is 20 inches long.

I just kicked Nate while he took this picture. And his own daughter is making faces at him too. LOL. He said, "Avrie, smile!" But he likes the name Emily more, so why he's already calling her Avery... I dunno! I hope they name her Avrie Joanne. That is Mary's and everyone else's vote.

Look! She has pointy ears like Spock on Star Trek. Haha. Its like that on both ears. I wonder if they'll change. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her double chin!!! I had to pinch it and shake the flab... I couldn't resist. I still do that to Emmy's all the time. Its my fav. Emmy laughs cause it tickles.

I got to change her first poopy diaper! What an honor, I know! LOL. Mary is laid up in bed and said, "Have at it". I don't think I changed any of my own kids first diapers.

I made her cry for a second cause I was trying to wake her up. :)

...but then she was out again.

I was being a baby hog!

Mary, Nate and their new baby.

Mary and Mom

Mary lives a few minutes away from me... I'll get to pop-in and help out a ton. :)
Congrats Mary & Nate!

Sept 9, 2012