Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

4 Year Anniversary

We celebrated our anniversary for a weekend in August cause we knew Brandon would be real busy chopping corn and I didn't expect him home until midnight or later tonight. So I had a plan... I got ready for a date anyway. I curled my hair and busted out my fall boots to surprise him with Chinese food and I'd ride with him in a corn truck, in the tractor on the pit... or wherever he was for the evening. Just after I dropped all the kids off at Mary's house Brandon called me and said to meet him at home. When I got here, he was showered and said the chopper just broke down 10 minutes ago and he can take me out! THAT is more of the kind of anniversary I was hoping to have...

Us before heading to Maddox for dinner. 
Brandon and I were talking about how our marriage is the best today than its ever been. If marriage gets better and better all the time, then our future is brighter than anything I can imagine. After 4 short years... our marriage is already everything I've ever wanted. I love you Honey... you're wonderful.

Sept 26, 2012