Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Arizona Trip - Day 5

My Dad & Paula cooked us pancakes and bacon for breakfast. Then we walked down the road to the park. The girls rode bikes with my Dad. Brandon pulled Will and Emmy in the wagon, and I pushed Paisley in the stroller. They all played at the playground while I jogged the track around them. It was a gorgeous day.

Jeremy and Paisley
My brother and his wife Rhiannon came over for a yummy BBQ. They live in Mesa also.

Baylee and Kysonn eating inside.

Willie had to eat outside on the patio.

It was funny. There is a HUGE 100-pound tortoise on the other side of the wall and their dogs go crazy over it. Paula lifts them over to see it and tease them.

We all hung out and talked for a long time. My step-sister Kim visited with us too. It was so good to see her and everyone else. :)

Willie wanted cereal before bed, but he fell asleep in the chair before he finished it...

:)

Brandon, Me, Emmy, Dad & Paula

We stayed at their house again. They were so awesome to accommodate all 8 of us.

Feb 12, 2013