Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Heidi's Funeral

My cousin Heidi passed away this week. She was 38 or 39 years old. She's been living in Logan for the last 12 years with her husband and 2 kids... I had no idea we lived so close until I learned of her passing. I'm so sad about that, cause I haven't seen her in 20+ years. I'm so grateful that I could attend her funeral and see other family I haven't seen is so long! 

This is Heidi's 9 year old daughter, Jordon.


Heidi's husband Nathan, and her 12 year old son, Hunter standing on the left.

Jordon gave Mary a flower from the bouquet.

Jordon was so sweet and made sure everyone had a flower that wanted one. She was such a good example and was the one who made everyone smile. I can't believe the amount of strength she showed. Heidi called Jordon "peanut"... that has always been Mary's nickname as a kid too.

Heidi's brother Bryce. He put his flower in his gauged ears to gross Mary and I out. Haha. It worked.

Mary, our cousin Bryce, and Me

Brothers... Bryce and Chris. 
I had to tease Chris cause he did his Superman pose for the picture.
Bryce lives in Washington and Chris lives in Salt Lake.

Heidi's mother Dar is my Aunt. This picture is Heidi's father's (Bruce Washburn) side.

Feb 2, 2013