Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Emmy's Cloth Diaper

OK! Let me explain... we got home from our Arizona trip 4 days ago, and I haven't made it to the store yet. I ran out of diapers tonight AND its a Sunday... I don't want to break the Sabbath and go buy some. Will had on his last diaper, and Paisley got the last size 4 diaper. Luckily its time for bed, and I can go to the store first thing in the morning. Let's just make it through the night!

I have lots of cloth diapers that I use for random stuff, so I pinned one on Emmy. LOL. She is inspecting her new odd diaper.


I don't even know if I put it on right. I've never used a cloth diaper before. I do have a plastic diaper cover that Will used last summer when we'd go to public pools sometimes its required. That came in handy tonight too. I put it over the cloth diaper. I think that's what people did back in the day... :)

She is running around the house showing off her new diaper.

They work pretty well, I have to admit. But disposable diapers I will go back to ASAP. :)

Feb 17, 2013