Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Ready for December!

It took 2 days, but I've got all my Christmas decor out now...



This is the miniature tree I put in Kalyssa and Abbee's room every year and they love it on while they go to sleep.

I also decorated their bunk bed with garland and lights while they were at school. They were excited to see it when they got home and couldn't wait to go to bed that night! haha. Then Baylee ran to her room to see what I did to hers...

I put a red garland on her bed and hung colored lights all around the ceiling.

The girls were sweet and really appreciated it and were so excited!

One of my favorite things about Christmas time when I was little was that my mom let me put the extra Christmas lights up in my room too. :)

Awe... I LOVE the Christmas tree at night!!!
Nov 30, 2010