Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Happy Thanksgiving Y'all

We had Thanksgiving dinner with my side of the family this year. It was at Mary's house... her and I cooked dinner for everyone.

My brother Jeremy and I

Me and my sis Angela... she says, "Go Saints!" lol.

Tricia and my Mother

 Mary, Me, & my cute sister-in-law Rhiannon


 Samantha and her fiance Tony                                         My nieces... Eva and Sam

 My Mom and her 4 girls

 Jeremy jumped in for this one... There's 6 kids in my family (not counting our step-brothers or step-sisters). We have 5 here today... The oldest is Greg, he lives in Colorado and wasn't here. :(

Jeremy and his wife Rhiannon
They live in Arizona, but came up to Utah for Thanksgiving. They stayed at my house for 4 days! I loved having them around.


 Makayla & Willie sitting at the mini kid table.             My nieces Taylee & Nesha














Uh Oh! The sleeves are rolled up for a serious bowling tournament on the Wii.
             William found a balloon to play with.

Kalyssa, Taylee, & Nesha are playing with blocks in Makaya's bedroom.

    Brando & Me
It's my brother-in-law's turn to bowl. 
His name is Rico, so I call him "Uncle Rico".



Kalyssa gives her cousin Taylee a ride down the hall...


Lorenzo & Rico. Nesha's turn to bowl...                           Will loves the remotes...

My step-dad Lorenzo was so proud that Will isn't afraid to talk to him anymore. In the past, Will has always been too shy. He insisted I get a picture. :)
Nov 25, 2010