Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

1st Night In Crib

It's 10:00 o'clock... got the little lamp light on... the house is settling down... "Okay girls! I miss sleeping next to my husband, so its time to have you sleep in your own bed!" I'm feeling hopeful that tonight will be relaxing having the extra room in our bed and I get to fall asleep in Brandon's arms like I'm used to...

But of course... as the night went on, and I was up every 2 hours, it was actually more work to get out of my bed to get them out of theirs, spend time in a rocking chair feeding for 2 1/2 hours, then putting them back down again and returning to my own bed for maybe another hour before the cycle repeated itself.... AHHHH!!!! They were back in my bed again by the next night! All of us sleep better that way. :0/   ...for now.

Sept 2, 2011