Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Picture Day

The twins are 7 days old today... I was so excited to take their pictures! I borrowed Katie's nice camera and took their pictures on the dresser and in my bedroom...

 Paisley Ann in her tutu...
I was hoping they would be asleep while I took these so I could mold them into a position I wanted, but no such luck.

Emmy hated lying on the dresser without being swaddled in a blanket... she cried and cried. Then Mary came over and once she entered the room, Emmy stopped crying.

  Emmy Lou in her tutu...

Then I took their picture together using the fresh flowers from a bouquet we received from Brandon's friends at Les Schwab Tires. Taking pictures seriously took all day! Every noise they heard, they'd jump, and Paisley's leg would kick Emmy below and mess up all the flowers I carefully placed around them. lol... I swear I'll never do this again! But I'm happy with how they turned out in the end. :)

This is their birth announcement I mailed out

Sept 5, 2011