Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Our Family Pictures

Every year we take our family pictures... I send our best one out on a Christmas card, and update all our pictures I have up in our house... and it usually goes OK. But wow, this year was a disaster! First of all, it's too cold for the twins to take our pictures outside this time of year. I put the timer on my camera and ran to the couch... this is what we got...

Will's classic "Duh" face cracked me up! I've never seen him do this before, but I made this face as a kid in some of my pictures. Will made this face in 3 different pictures today... was so funny to me.

Here's Mama "Duh" in 1982 at 2 years old.


We couldn't even get a good silly picture.

All us girls... Will had it... and had to take a nap. 

Baylee

Abbee

Kalyssa

Will (later that night)

Paisley

Emmy (with slobbery shirt)

...and Mom & Dad.

Later on, when I was looking over our pictures on the computer, Kalyssa saw them and asked, "Mom, are we really sending these out on a Christmas card? These are worse than last year!" That was a humbling moment that I decided I won't embarrass myself. Thanks to the honest opinion of a child. Haha. I vow to have a professional take our family pictures, or I won't bother.

Nov 20, 2011