Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Twins Baby Blessings

Brandon was worried about giving two blessings, but he did great. After sacrament we went to Grandma MaryAnn's for soup and rolls with our families and friends.

Angela and Paisley

Ang and Me

Ang & Jake... I took so many pictures of Angela cause they've been living in California and stopped home for a day before moving to Texas and I'm not going to see her again for awhile. :( I was so happy they could make it and be part of the twins special day. It was my first time meeting Jake, which was great too. He'll fit into the fam just fine.

We took the twins home and they were both hungry and tired...

I snapped these pictures of them together before I took their dresses off for their nap.

Grandma MaryAnn bought them their blessing dresses and their cute blessing bracelets. I was so relieved she did that for us, cause I was kinda stressed over the idea of shopping for it, cause it's so hard to go anywhere these days.

Thank you to everyone who helped with the food! All the different soups were so good! :)

Nov 6, 2011