Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Thanksgiving

My brother and his wife drove up from Arizona to spend 6 days here. I love when they come to visit! Thanksgiving was at my house and everyone pitched in to make a delicious dinner! All the kids are eating in the other room.

After we ate, we started the kids craft. 

They all got creative and painted their own cute pots.

Abbee is dotting hers with green dots.


I was so impressed at how good they all turned out. They were adorable. Just a cute Christmas craft to decorate their bedrooms with. 

 
After painting the pots, they glued a pine cone inside, then painted & glittered a star and glued it on top of the pine cone like a Christmas tree. This one was Kalyssa's.

This is Makayla's. I forgot to take pictures of them all when they finished. :(

Me, Mary and Rhiannon helped the kids.

The twins napped while we crafted.

The boys went down to Horseshoe by the river for a trap shoot and to shoot targets in the dirt bank.
Willie brought his own shot gun.

Brandon let Will shoot his gun. Brandon said that he loved it!

Jeremy, Tony & Brandon

I stayed home to help the kids craft. Samantha took my camera to Horseshoe to take pictures for me and she shot a 12 gauge a few times. That impresses me cause I shot one once, and will never do it again. lol.

Tony was throwing clay pigeons.

After the kids were done it was time for the women to craft. I've never seen my mom craft, so I was excited for that.

Rhiannon made blocks that said, 'Wisemen Still Seek Him'. It was so cute... and I didn't get a final picture.

Mary needed more Valentine's Day decor, so she made blocks that said, 'Be Mine'... and again... I didn't get a final picture. :(

Sammy and my Mom made blocks that said, 'Let It Snow'.

I'm so proud of my Mom! haha. And she was proud of herself too, for sure. I didn't make my own craft cause I was so busy using my Cricut to cut the vinyl for every one's projects to make them cute and just how they all envisioned them. I loved it! I have all the stuff to do my own later. Ü

The boys played Madden on the Wii and were loud. :) 
It was such a fun Thanksgiving. We usually eat dinner and just hang out, but this year we had a trap shoot for the boys and crafts for the girls... good times!

Nov 24, 2011