Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Grandma & Grandpa's House

We went to Russ and Mitzi's in Idaho to watch General Conference with them and have a BBQ. Bay, Ab and Kalyssa haven't been to their new house yet.

Will played in the sand box right away.

Abbee gave the twins a wagon ride around the yard.

Emmy is super cute and reminds me of a little bear cub.

Baylee held Paisley up to pet Dodger.

Willie was strong enough to pull the twins around too.

Abbee and Kalyssa kept going down the slide.

Baylee swings with Emmy before Mitzi got out her baby swing.

Emmy really liked trying to climb up this slide...


Russ and Brandon talked about farming all day. :)

Me and Paisley... its time for pony rides...

Earlier when we were all still in the house, no one mentioned the horses, but Will started asking everyone for a ride. I can't believe he remembers riding them from last JUNE! He knew he was at Grandma's house and she has horses to ride! He's smart! LOL. Brandon saddled up Dodger for the kids.

Willie held on so Paisley wouldn't fall. Its her first time on a horse.

Emmy is really afraid of heights I think, so I didn't think she would like this at all, but she did. She had no problem riding Dodger. :)


Dillon and Lindsey took Will for a 4-wheeler ride.

The twins rode together...

Emmy didn't like being in the back, so she didn't last long.

Haha... Paisley makes this face when she's proud of herself.

When Dodger started walking Paisley leaned way back. It was really funny.

She likes to pet animals and poke their eyes.

Grandma Mitzi gives the twins a wagon ride too.

Abbee playing school in the living room with Kalyssa...

Kalyssa pretends the remote is a phone.

After the last Conference session, Willie wanted someone to play with him outside.

The sun is in his eyes. LOL.

Kalyssa came outside and I was giving her and Willie underdogs. 

Uhh... I didn't realize how high Will goes until I saw this picture. No wonder he enjoys it so much.

Cute Kalyssa on the swing...
Baylee and Abbee were doing a puzzle with Mitzi in the kitchen. I pushed Kalyssa and Will in the wagon down the street. I'd push the back of the wagon and they'd sit inside and steer with the handle in the front. I used to do that as a kid. I worked up a sweat and we had a ball. Hopefully I worked off some of Mitzi's delicious caramel popcorn I couldn't keep my hands off of. 

Conference was wonderful and the kids had a great time at Grandma and Grandpa's house. We need to visit more often.

Oct 7, 2012