Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Water Day


 It was our turn to get the water today, so when the kids saw the water coming into the backyard from the ditch, they had to run right through it! Willie's shorts were falling off cause they were soaked, so i put his swimsuit on. Kalyssa didn't want to bother putting her suit on. And what do I care? Less sunblock to put on her... :) Omgosh!!! I must be a redneck! lol.



 Kalyssa called Taylee and Makayla over to play.














They hauled water to the sandbox to build stuff.

















I let William play in it for 5 hours, and go way passed his nap time. About 3:30 I decided he better get his nap in, and took him to the bathtub kicking and screaming before I laid him down. He was so mad at me.














The water in the yard was starting to dry up, so the girls moved to the trampoline and put the sprinkler underneath it.

Jun 23, 2011