Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

28 Weeks

This month has gone by so fast! I'm now 28 weeks pregnant, and feel stuffed! Haha. I have to sit back and stretch out my lungs to breathe these days... no slouching! 















This is Baby "A" and her cute foot! She has a long 2nd toe and it makes her foot look more like a hoof. haha. I can't wait to kiss her little sweet feet.














Baby "B" and her foot on the right. It's not as clear as the other baby's foot picture is. :/

Babies are still growing right on target. Both weigh exactly the same today at 2 lbs 10 oz each. Baby "A" has always been head down at every appointment, but not this time. Both babies are breech! I really hope that changes. My doctor said there is plenty of time for them to move and change positions before delivery. Baby "A" has too much fluid in her kidneys, so they will watch that for next time to see if it has fixed itself... as they expect it to, and said not to worry.


How's Mama doing??? Dr. Wood measured my stomach again... I'm measuring as if I was at 35 weeks with one baby! lol. Getting big!!! My stomach has grown a lot but my weight gain has slowed down somehow. Only 4 pounds up from 4 weeks ago. I have felt so exhausted in the last couple of weeks. I don't know if it's the heat, or just that I'm in my third trimester with twins (so what do I expect?!), or if it's a combination of both. But WOW, I don't remember feeling so tired so fast with my other pregnancies... even at the end. I definitely have evenings where I know I've met my physical limits for the day, and should relax. I'm still going strong on the treadmill everyday with no cramping. I haven't had to adjust my workouts to lower settings at all in the past month. Really happy about that!

My appointments have changed from once a month to every two weeks now, so another update very soon. :)

Jun 29, 2011