Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Brandon's 31st Birthday














Brandon turns 31 years old tomorrow, and he wanted to have a small, simple BBQ to celebrate... so that's what we did.

The Birthday Boy















My dear husband is a real piece of work! A week before Father's Day he circled a shot gun he wanted in the Cal Ranch ad and left it on the counter for me to find hoping I'd get the hint. I got it alright, and went there that day to pick it up. Trying to make it a surprise still, for Father's Day I gave him everything but the gun he wanted. He confessed his efforts to drop the hint of what he wanted to family members later on Father's Day sounding disappointed that he didn't get it. I just played dumb and laughed along with everyone else. I saved it as a birthday present that was only a week later. My plan worked! He WAS surprised and excited to get it today. :)


Brandon said all he wanted for his birthday was a new basketball and to play 21 with Kole, Riley and Shawn...

...he got his wish.
They play basketball together every Wednesday already... he must really enjoy it.

I had to get a picture of the super cute cupcakes Katie made him.

Jun 26, 2011