Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Will Can Write His Name!

Never mind his Oreo cookie mustache...  Haha.
Will started his first year of preschool 2 months ago. When he writes his name he writes W-i-l-l-i, then stops. Today he was showing Baylee that he can write his name... he wrote Willi and I encouraged him to keep going... I said, "A", and he wrote a little "a". I was so happy he remembered what it looked like and how to write it from preschool without practicing it at home. Then I said, "M", and he wrote the "m" too! I was practically jumping up and down with excitement! I was so proud of him! He was beaming from ear to ear cause me and his sisters were so happy. We hung it on the fridge to show Daddy when he gets home from work.

Oct 21, 2013