Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Story Time

I'm embarrassed to admit how much TV Will watches. I think he's old enough that he'd probably start enjoying books. While Brandon was gone in Idaho, I started reading bedtime stories to Will to keep him away from the TV, and he absolutely loved it!!! We talked about the pictures, counted tractors, and named all the colors. After 45 minutes, he still wants to get more books out. To get him to go to bed I have to promise we'll read books again tomorrow. Haha. 

The second night, I had to bathe the twins and get them to bed before I could read to Will. He waited and watched TV and kept asking me, "Almost done Mama?" Its so cool that he loves books so much! I should've started bedtime stories a long time ago.

Oct 5, 2012