Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Girls Retreat

Every October, during Fall Break, we gals from Brandon's side of the family, get together for a day of shopping or something, but this year we went to the Flinder's Cabin at Causey Dam for a weekend as a girl's retreat.

Thursday, Oct 20th:
We arrived at the cabin around 5pm and got our stuff settled and beds made.

Kristin was the first to hold the twins.

We ate dinner and played cards till midnight.

It was so fun to hang out together and laugh a ton.

Mitzi is cute... the winner of every game got to draw a present from her goody bag.


Friday, Oct 21st:

Me & the twins were going to sleep upstairs in the loft with Kristin, Crystal & Heather... but I was worried the twins would be hard to get to sleep and they still wake up around 5 am to eat, so I didn't want to wake anyone up that early. I decided to set up their Pac N Play in the living room and I slept on the couch. It worked out fine. Emmy didn't cry before she fell asleep like she usually does, and they were pretty quiet at 5am and went back to sleep after they ate, and so did I. :)

Hillary and Emmy Lou

Mitzi & Julie cleaning up after the best breakfast feast ever! And they got soup cooking in the crock pots for lunch.

We kicked off our crafting day with Heather's cute pumpkin idea... made with toilet paper rolls. :)

Then we made Mitzi's subway boards. We painted and stuck vinyl bathroom subway art to it.

Julie & Hillary tended to the twins so I could craft.

Crystal brought cute Trick Or Treat blocks for us to paint and make.

Mitzi & Emmy

We laid our stuff on the deck to dry.

Heather totally out of her element... she is NOT a crafter! But she was a good sport and crafted with us anyway.

Mitzi and Kristin putting final touches on their crafts with spray glitter & antique oil. Then we made Kristin's craft. She brought fun Halloween wreaths for us all to make. I did glitter toes on Mitzi, Heather & Kristin.

All of us took a picture together before I left. I decided to only stay one night since Mythanne's wedding is tomorrow! Plus, I get home sick and miss Brandon after one night away.

Here is the outside of the cabin. It was so cozy & fun to get away and craft with the gals! The weather was perfect!!! I hope Brandon and I can have our own cabin someday.

2011