Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Roy Aquatic Center

Its our last chance to take the kids swimming this summer. School starts tomorrow! 

We're at the Roy Aquatic Center for a day of family fun. The twins are taking a break from swimming, eating fruit snacks, warming up in the sun.

Aw, I want to cradle him like a baby when he drinks from his sippy cup. I don't know why that comes over me, I've been like that with all my kids. :) Anyways...

The twins let the girls take them swimming in the big pool.


Brandon left to get us pizza for lunch, so me and Willie are snacking.

Mmm... pizza.



Abbee and Kalyssa playing in the waterfalls.

Will too.


Will went down the kiddie water slide a few times.

Paisley doesn't want to swim right now, she is playing on the pool chairs.

Kalyssa grabbed Emmy after she was done eating to swim with her again.




Kalyssa is splashing everyone.

Will went down the big blue slide with Brandon and I lots of times.. he loves it. He wishes he could go down by himself, but he's not tall enough to yet.


Baylee likes the slide too. Kalyssa and Abbee would rather swim. 

We left the swim park around 5pm... we had to run home for back to school night at the elementary and meet their teachers. :) The twins and Will were pretty tired from swimming all day.

Aug 19, 2013