Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Will's Potty Training is Complete!

He earned the last sticker on his potty training chart today, and the last one was his 1st poop in the potty! That made me do the potty dance, I was so excited! Potty training Will has been such a challenge! He starts preschool in two weeks, so the last 6 months I've really been trying hard to get him potty trained, but it hasn't stuck. 

Then all on his own, after his 4th birthday on the 11th, he started running to the potty and shutting the door! He doesn't want my help, and I don't need to remind him. He wears his undies 24/7 now, and hasn't had one accident. He doesn't need pullups when he naps and goes to bed either. He's amazing! I'm convinced potty training is only successful when the child is ready... and not when Mama wants them to be. Haha.

This tractor has been sitting above the medicine cabinet for 2 months teasing him. He got the prize by completing another chart, and for his 1st poop in the potty!

Having 3 kids in diapers has been a killer the past 2 years. This will save us $40 a month. LOL. 

Aug 21, 2013