Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Fun & A Little Crafting

Brandon was home for the evening and it was beautiful outside...

...he gets these crazy ideas to tow the Jeep behind the 4 wheeler.

Will is happy and ready!

Kalyssa hopped in when she saw the fun William was having.

Brandon wasn't going slow and would purposely make the Jeep skid on every turn. Kalyssa later told me that the Jeep was on 2 wheels at one point. Kalyssa was screaming so William copied her and started screaming too. I don't think he knew why, he has no fear and was perfectly calm.

Somehow, Will hung on and they had a blast for about an hour. :)


Meanwhile, I crafted! Haha. I found this old 11x14 picture frame Brandon had before we were married... took the glass and backing out the middle, and spray painted the frame white with some paint I already had from an old project. Then I went out to our chicken coupe and cut an extra piece of the chicken wire off it to fit the frame.

I folded the little metal pieces around the frame over the wire to hold it in place. I couldn't wait to clip the headband bows we made a few weeks ago onto it!
The chicken wire was SUCH a cute idea!!! Inspired by Shannon! I have to give her major props. I love how it looks in the twins bedroom. :)

The picture frame turned out so cute that I got enough courage to spray paint my wire flower white too. It was just the original metal color before, and was hard to notice against the red brick of my house. I got brave enough to paint it and I'm so glad I did... it's much better.

May 21, 2011