Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Toddler Bed

I've been nesting like crazy this week... getting a bedroom ready for the twins. Unfortunately, William got kicked out of his crib cause it's going in the twins room. Brandon pulled Kalyssa's old toddler bed out of the shed today, so I could clean it up and give it to Will. He sat in his bed for the first time and was smiling from ear to ear. Then the big test came... nap time! I was so worried that I'd need a couple of months to work with him to stay in bed for naps and bedtime, but NOT a problem at all! I laid him down and didn't hear a sound! I couldn't believe it.

I snuck in to get pictures. I'm so happy to report that it's been 8 days and never once has he crawled out of bed after we've laid him down to sleep. I'm so proud of him. Brandon said he just takes after him and that's why he's such a good boy. ;) But everyone knows that it's been his Mama that's trained him from birth. I have to listen for him in the mornings, he gets out of bed and just starts playing with his toys, but not too early, thank goodness.

May 5, 2011