Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Ezekiel's Birthday!

Angela & Jake had their baby boy today! Finally! She went 9 days past her due date and all of us were going crazy wondering when Zeke would decide to arrive.

 They named him Ezekiel John... this is his first bath. :) He was 7 lbs. 13 oz. His hair is red, blonde and brown! :) He is absolutely gorgeous!!!

Jake & Angee... the proud new parents! 

Ang & Me... I didn't get to hold Zeke cause after his bath his temperature dropped, so they kept him in the nursery to warm him up. It took too long and I had to get back to my kids. I was super bummed, but I'll get to cuddle my sweet nephew next week!

Ang & Mom

Jake with Zeke in the nursery. It was obvious that Jake & Ang are already crazy in love with their new baby.
Congratulations!!!! 
I love you guys!

Jul 3, 2012