Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Pioneer Day

The 24th of July is Pioneer Day in Utah. We celebrate when the Mormon Pioneers arrived in the Salt Lake Valley. It's basically just like another 4th of July holiday with parades and fireworks everywhere. 
This morning Brandon and Baylee woke up early to drive tractors to downtown Ogden for the Pioneer Day parade. Brandon drove the big Chopper in the parade with Bay, and Channel 2 News had their cameras right on them. I didn't go watch the parade cause we were all so tired from Cherry Hill yesterday and I'd have to drag all the kids out of bed and go there myself without Brandon's help... so I'll pass! :) 

Later, we went with Mary and Nate to their friends house, Jeremy & Rhianne's, for a BBQ and to play on this bounce house.

There was so many kids there and they had a blast.



Willie was jumping on the trampoline with another little boy... as I walked over I heard the boy say, "No! I don't want to fight!" Then I heard Will causally ask him again as he jumped... "Wanna Fight?!" I thought, Oh no, Brandon says that to Willie ALL the time when they wrestle each other. I hurried and told the boy Willie doesn't really want to fight he just means he wants to play. lol. Then the little boy was totally fine with it and said, "Yeah, I wanna fight."

Nate BBQing...

We went home for the twins to get a nap and our kids got showered and jammies on, and we headed to Justin & Lacey's house to watch fireworks in their neighborhood, and the kids played with sparklers and snaps.

Jul 24, 2012