Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Zeke is 9 Days Old

I went to Salt Lake to visit Angela today. She has good days with lots of sleep and bad days with none. I cooked them dinner at her apartment... soup, salad, and breadsticks, and made one of their favorite deserts... peanutbutter bars... yummy.

Zeke is 9 days old and still totally handsome!

I finally got to hold him! I didn't get the chance in the hospital last week.
I cleaned while I was there to try to help Ang out, but 9 o'clock came quick and I had to hurry home to get the twins from Mary, and Brandon took Willie with him to bail hay and was probably ready for bed.
It was so nice having no kids of my own and just being able to help someone else for a change. I felt refreshed after leaving Ang's apartment and I loved spending time with my sister.

Jul 12, 2012