Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Abbee's Sleepover Bash!

Abbee is turning 9 tomorrow!!! We had a slumber party to celebrate. :)

The girls played the Wii first...

Then they got on their skates and turned up the music in the bedroom. Abbee got out her video camera to record her silly friends.

Brandon BBQ'd hotdogs, I made a cookie salad Abbee really likes, and had chips & soda... they wanted to eat outside on the trampoline.

PRESENTS!!!  

Abbee said she wanted a digital camera the most... I found her one that was a cute neon blue.

Brandon and I surprised her with new cowboy boots. They're Ariat Fatbaby style which I love! I need to get myself a pair! ;) She can't wait to wear them at the Fair in a few weeks while she shows her lamb.


Yeahy! They fit... with a little room to grow. They are womens size 8 1/2!!! I can't believe how big her feet are already.

You can't have a sleepover bash with your best gals and not paint your nails...

Check out Mallorie's face... lol... she and I work hard to get off the 3 layers of polish our VIP Abbee has on. Then I gave her a fresh new coat with cute polka-dots. Its fun to see what funky ideas the girls come up with.

McKenna and Maddie 

Baylee helps Molly paint her nails. When Abbee was done, I helped the rest of the girls finish up.

They're a beautiful bunch!

WaCkY FaCeS!!!

The girls have been outside playing in the sand box... its 10:30 and I called them in for cake & ice cream. Every kid is up for cake & ice cream at 10:30! I made Abbee her favorite cake... pumpkin with cream cheese frosting! It is such a good recipe! I have to give credit to Shannon for it. And her favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip. Its a silly cake/ice cream combo, and so WHATEV... and so like Abbee's personality!!! 

haha... I snapped this picture at the right moment. I caught Abbee and Kalyssa playing the game, "Does this hurt?" I used to play those silly games as a kid... makes me laugh.

Our friends, Tyler and Dustin stopped by to crash our party. :) They were sweet and sung to Abbee.

Brandon mentioned the potato gun... and the guys were outside quick... shooting off my potatoes into the cornfield!

It was a great show for the girls.

This is a classic picture of Tyler! It makes me laugh...
I took it to show Kaden, Tyler's son... who would be so proud of his Dads Potato Superhero stands. I tend Kaden, and I gotta show him this pic on Monday.

Its game time with Apples to Apples.

It was midnight... I told the girls to make their beds and start a movie and I popped them some popcorn. As long as they were quiet I didn't care how late they stayed up... and they were awesome. :)

Jul 17, 2012