Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

5K / Happy 4th!

My 5K:
I woke up at 5:15 this morning, left Brandon and the kids at home sleeping, to run a 5K here in our small town. I was so excited cause I haven't ran a race since September of 2010! Since I have to take a break every 2 years to have babies. haha. My last 5K in 2010, my time was 24:57, so my goal today with it being 2 years later & expecting to be sluggish after having twins, was to just be faster than 27 minutes.
Well, I totally surprised myself! My time today was 25:00 exactly! I was in 4th place over-all (only about 50 to 60 people showed up) it's not saying much, but still, I couldn't be happier! There is always a point during every race that I wonder, "Why am I doing this? This is so hard! Why am I killing myself?" I pray for the Lord to carry me along, he always does, and it's all worth it when I cross the finish line. 

BBQ at Lana's:
Lana invited friends and family over for a cookout in her backyard...
The twins in their 4th of July outfits :)

Willie as "Wall-E"... playing on Lana's swing set.

Willie & Brinley played like best friends.

Kole, Riley, Brandon and Shawn probably played 50 games of Twenty-One.

Me & my Paizzy-girl

Emmy & "Wana" (according to Will)

Katie's amazing July 4th desert! 

Shannon & Emmy... lol... I love this picture cause you can see how BIG Emmy's cute cheeks are!


We didn't watch any fireworks since Brandon had to change the water at a corn field right at 10pm when the fireworks would've started. Willie would rather go with Brandon to do that than watch fireworks anyway. So the twins and I went home to get ready for bed. :)

Happy Independence Day!