Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

My Baby Shower


Because we're having twins, Lana and everyone else thought it was appropriate to throw me a shower. I'm so grateful! We needed lots of clothes and diapers... and that's just what we ended up with!

 Me and Mom



Shannon was taking pictures with my camera. When I got it back I saw that she took cute pictures of her and Ryder... haha.

He's so sweet! He sat on what lap I have left, and wrapped his arms around my belly.

Whoa! Lots of adorable clothes... and that wasn't all of it.

Grandma Mary Ann, Lana, Shannon, Mythanne, Katie & maybe a few others made my shower so cute. It was so fun! I'm so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life... I love you gals!!!

Aug 16, 2011