Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Coloring Pages

Wednesdays is early out of school, so Taylee and Makayla usually come over to play on Wednesdays. This time I had a fun idea to make coloring pages of them.

Kalyssa's...

Taylee's original photo...

Her coloring page...

Makayla's...

...and Will's. 
I had them hold my Halloween pillow so there would be something else fun to color in the picture other than their cute faces. I should put my idea on Pinterest! LOL. Not really... I'm sure its been done before, but they were all really excited to color themselves!


They listened to music, colored, and ate mac-n-cheese. Makayla said it was the most fun play date they've had together and she wants to live here. LOL.


Oct 24, 2012