Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Baylee * Abbee * Kalyssa * William * Paisley * Emmy

Ghost In The Graveyard

I put the twins to bed and the rest of us went outside for FHE to play Ghost in the Graveyard.

Brandon and Will hurried out of the house while us girls were getting our sweaters on still. We walked out and knew they were already hiding. All I had to yell out was, "Will, are you hiding?" ...and he answered me from his hiding spot, "No!"... and sat up so I could see him and Brandon up in the tree house. LOL.

It's so fun having a big family... we had plenty to play the game! Haha. And our yard is huge so we had lots of places to hide. Every time Brandon was the ghost everyone is so scared. I have to lead the bunch to find him. He really is pretty scary and tricky at this game. :)

Oct 1, 2012